Friday, October 12, 2007



Just wanted to share some fun pics from New Mexico.




These girls are following Kens "great" advice. He says as he draws a cartoon woman, that if you might be lacking in good looks, you can always make up for it with Big Hair! Here's some more!


Ken is in New Mexico right now doing some training on starting a kids club. He's also doing a mens conference over the weekend. Busy boy.... pray for his stamina and voice as he was speaking 8 different times between Wed and Sun.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Is Dad at the same camp? Or is he doing it at a chapel?

marti said...

Both - The chapel needed guidance as to the childrens work then the men all traveled to the camp Fri. for the weekend conf.

Kelly said...

I haven't followed Ken's advice about "Big Hair" but a few years back he advised everyone at Vessels to build their libraries...to buy good books when they were recommended because you never know when you need them. I am happy to report that I have followed the advice faithfully over the years and so many times as I've been studying I've been able to look through my own "library" and find just the book I needed! Thanks for that advice!

Heather Anne Riden said...

Marti,
I did race in the Tulsa Run, but it was just the 5k. I did pretty good. My foot is really amazingly, I havent had any problems with it in over a week now!
How are you doing?
-Heather