Saturday, August 18, 2007

Time for an update!


Ok - I am still trying to figure things out here. I obviously don't know how to center my posts like I want! So what!? I wanted to share some of our vacation with you. We've had a great time in Florida! My grand kids have been a joy to be around.


Kaitlin and Joel have bonded! It's been fun watching Joel interact with the kids. He's even helped with baby Doug!


Grandpa put his artistic abilities to work here. He made a monster with Kaitlin here after they made a sand castle with a moat.

This little sweetie is known by name at the local Dairy Queen! Just kidding, but her dad for sure is making a name for himself there!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Kaitlin and Christina have the same "cheesy" grin!

We were just wondering if you guys had made it home yet. Glad you had a good time and glad you are home!

Kelly said...

Glad you are having a good vacation!! Looks like fun!

Rachel said...

Fun pictures, Marti! You have beautiful grandchildren!

Ruth said...

Looks like you are having a great time...! Thanks for the update!

Grace Powell said...

what cute little cheeks baby dougie has!

marti said...

not really home yet Brooke! We'll be flying in on Tues. Same day you'll be worrying over April!

Heather Anne Riden said...

I'll be praying for you and your flight today! So good to hear from you!

Christina said...

Grace: I've never heard his cheeks described as "little" before. =) He stores extra milk in them just in case I forget to feed him.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've been having a fun vacation! That beach sure looks inviting. Cute grandkids too. Laura

Anne/Ana/Anita/AnĂ­ said...

A Thursday lunch sounds good. I guess I haven't gotten to know you very well either, even after growing up at the chapel with you :)