Monday, September 8, 2008

It's about time!

Well, what can I say? Yes, I know - it has been way too long since the last post. A good friend recently told me with some question in her voice, "It's been March 12 since you posted last!"


I guess I thought no one was really noticing! Remove Formatting from selection


But you know what it's like to be busy! I know you do. I do not stand alone in this. Isn't it a line we each say!

Ok - let me just show you some of our summer highlights!



Oh bother! I can't get rid of the upside down picture. Will I ever learn?




Once again - a picture mistake. I quit!
I'm starting to prepare for our ladies study. Maybe I'll have more success there!
Thanks everyone for your prayers throughout the summer and for more recent events regarding Evelyn. The Lord's people are great and we love you all.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

That was sweet, to see Joel's baptism. I've missed hearing from you!

ken said...

So glad that Joel made a firm committment and made a public confession of his faith in Christ. I will continue to pray for his spiritual growth. So good to see Brandon's Sept 1 post for the first time today. Praise God!
Prayerfully, kjk

Anonymous said...

Marti, I was happily surprised to see a post from you! And, that picture of you with Joel is heartwarming. Was that picture of the campers taken at Day Spring or in New Mexico? Looks like a nice group. Well, I will be thinking of you and praying for you as you get into the normal routine at home. ( And, have a happy 30th anniversary time in Mexico!) With love, Laura

Christina said...

If you'd waited another week to post you could've once again posted a "mexico update" and just let people assume that you'd moved there!

Can't wait to see pictures from your current trip!

Love you.

MamaT said...

I, too check your blog from time to time. I have one now too. Just started it today.
Teresa

Melissa Gail said...

Thanks for sending out an update about all that has gone on this summer ... so excited to see Joel get baptized! : )