Thursday, March 8, 2007

tagged and playing

Thank you very much Brooke!
1.What is your occupation? – Domestic Engineer
2. What color are your socks right now? black, they go with my everyday black shoes!
3. What are you listening to right now? – the hum of my computer and the clanking of my thoughts
4. What was the last thing you ate? 1/2 chicken enchilada and 1/2 C ff refried beans and 1 pear( I just started weight watchers a week ago!)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? -yes ( took Joels new stealth out just last Sat.!)
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? NOT green, but everyone else seems to think this is a great color to be! Go figure I'm feeling rather purple!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? – Grace Powell
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? tagged with? Yes, very much :o)
10. Favorite drink? water
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ken laughing
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, once upon a time
13. Pets? 1 very large 22# cat!
14. What is your favorite food? mexican, italian, and chocolate
15. What was the last movie you watched? Eragone, I'm trying to watch less!
16. Favorite day of the year? vacation
17. What do you do to vent anger? huff, raise my voice and then pray! Still not to the Pro. 31 stage
18. What was your favorite toy as a child?sad but - that was so long ago, I don't remember :(
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? both
20. Hugs or kisses? both
21. Cherries or Blueberries? - both
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? – no, but they can comment if they want
23. Who is most likely to comment? clueless -that's not a friend of mine, just me!
24. Who is least likely to comment? – my mom (she'll never see this!)
25. Living arrangements? Your place, when I'm old and needy!
26. When was the last time you cried? about the same time every month
27. What is on the floor of your closet? –shoes, things to be given away to the next group who calls for donations.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? not sending or tagging - she can't respond yet - Laura!!
29. What did you do last night? sewed for my mother
31. What inspires you? the lives of my young friends and their blogs
32. What are you afraid of at this point in your life? my son not trusting Christ
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? plain, less calories
34. Favorite dog breed? outdoor
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 4
36. How many years at your current job? 28.5 years (I would really like 30 years to get me a cruise!!)
37. What would be the title of a book you wrote? Life with Ken
38. How many states have you lived in? 5
39. Favorite holidays? anytime the families together
40. Ever operated a motorcycle or heavy machinery? motorcycle, and really enjoyed it - till I ran into the bush!

Now, since I can't tag Laura I'll tag Dre and Grace!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

i chose the green crayon because green is my favorite, or i have a secret crush on kermit the frog...

i liked your comment on the "last time you cried". made me laugh and i think we can all relate! :o)

Laura said...

I ran into some bushes when I drove this mans tractor. I was a teenager at the time and it was very embarassing. :) The man was videoing it too!
So, where do you want to go on your 30th anniversary cruise? Laura

Ruth said...

Hey! I already tagged Grace...but so far she hasn't responded, go figure! :) Maybe you will have better luck.

marti said...

Sorry Ruth - guess I didn't pay close enough attention! I expect her to respond soon.

April said...

You can come live with me when you're old and needy! :)

P.S. I would be an orange crayon.

marti said...

Ah that's so sweet April! I love you too ;)

Scott and Lynn said...

Hmmm.... maybe you can come visit me and teach me how to sew. I bought a machine around Christmas, and for the life of me I can't get that little bobbin thing that goes underneath to work right!!! Scott has asked me if I'm ever going to use the thing or if it was a waste of money... so I'm thinking I better get it working :)